Friday, December 8, 2006

God Works in Mysterious Ways

I know God has never forgotten me. My only wish for him is that I could go to Australia. Here I am with a problem, I don't have enough money for my migration. I needed 180,000PHP to process my application. God knows this problem so I prayed that He give me that money. Well I gotta work on it He said.
I got this telephone call telling me that if I wanted to go abroad, someone from Maldives wants to hire me as a civil engineer. I told my self that, Hey! What do I have to lose, its a tropical paradise anyway. Maybe I can see Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise there during their honeymoon. hehehe.
I also got an appointment from Mr. Respall because I wanted to ask him how can I go to Australia by paying his fees later.
I still pray that all these will have positive results. God has never let me down, He knows me well. I got my Family up there to back me up (nanay, tatay, and kuya Alvin), hehehe!

No comments: