Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Last Day


Friday is my last day with the company. It is hard to let go but that is life. You cannot hold on to something you are not happy with and vice-versa. I will survive this and the next company that I will work with will be better, I guess.

The companies that I am looking for work now are Davis Langdon Seah and Canall Corporation. Davis Langdon Seah is a multi-national company specializing in Quantity Surveying. I already took the tests and waiting for an interview. I have a friend there, his name is Rommel Salar, my classmate in UST. I like to be part of that company but I still am looking for other place of work. Canall Corporation is based in Subic. They have a lot of construction works there especially in Hanjin. I love working in Subic because my grand uncle, who is the highest ranking official in SBMA, is there. I could also practice a lot of Civil Engineering jobs there but I am not hoping for a good compensation.

Last day! I know in our family, we have a trend of someone dying every two years. The last death was my father in 2005. This year I hope it won't be me. But, I am expecting it to be me and I will spend the rest of my days living like it was my last day on earth.

No comments: