Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Goodbye DLS Philippines

Today was my clearance day for Davis Langdon and Seah Philippines Inc (DLSPI). The last day in my office was quite sad. I will truly miss all the people who have helped me grow to be a good quantity surveyor. I found a family here in my work place, they have been my support during my stint here in DLSPI.

I already said goodbyes to my friends and colleagues. I am happy to hear that they will also miss me but I will miss them more. I will be leaving them today but their memories will stay with me forever.

Another Milestone in my life has just ended. I look forward to the new challenges Australia has to offer. I am always GAME to face life's trials and PUMPED up to face challenges. I am ready to stand up in every FAILURE and be the MAN that this world requires. I can never ACCCEPT failure because I am AFRAID to lose. AUSTRALIA get ready for me, I am coming to conquer my dreams.

No comments: