Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Wedding of The Year


I am definitely getting married this December 13, 2008. I've been waiting for this to come and of course have my own family to take care. It was more than a year since I proposed to her and it will now take action after careful planning.


I really am happy to do this. I prepared for this for so long and now that I have saved for the wedding, everything is good to go.


Morning is doing all the preparations and I am supporting her while she's doing all the planning. The people around us will be happy for this event. It has been 7 years of strong relationship that led us to go to the next level.


I will raise my new family here in Australia. I am confident that my family will grow up nicely and comfortably. I thank thee Australia for making dreams come true.

1 comment:

stingeyes said...

7 years? Wow, that's amazing. Well, congrats to you two.