Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Australia Outdoor Living


I have been so busy this past few months. After my wedding I just want to work immediately-and play. I have been enjoying some of my weekends outdoors and it was really a new experience for me.


First, we went at Portland. There was windmills there and the scenery was just great. I saw my first wild kangaroos at the bushes and the blowholes are really great sight to see. It was a relaxing three day affair. We also went fishing(or squidding) and I did not catch anything-I guess it was one of those nights.


Then I went to Wilson's Prom. It was really a nice place to be and the beach was purrrfect. I also saw my first wombat there. Too bad it was burned lately due to bush fires. It was really a very nice environment.


Lastly we went to Grampians. We went hiking at the Pinnacle, it was a hard hike up the rocky mountains but we got to the peak. The view was exhilarating and the hike was really worth it. Camping and hiking are now my favorite outdoor activity now. I am looking forward to my next trip.

No comments: