Sunday, July 14, 2013

One year of not Writing Anything

It has been more than a year since I last wrote on this blog. How can I not write anything for one year? For one, life has been busy for me. Wait.. I think I am making excuses for not writing. Hahaha. Saying I am busy is the oldest excuse a person can say. I really hate it when people say they are busy, it just means for me that I don't have time for you or I don't effing care about you. Pardon my language but I think I am guilty too 'coz I say that a lot of time to people too. LOL...

BTW, I remember that this blog got me in trouble with my work before. It was a lesson learned but I'm glad someone is reading this from another part of the planet. It just made my blog more intriguing I guess.

I got to go back to watching Califonication. That show got me hooked on blogging again. I never thought that writing on a blog could buy you a Porsche. I guess that only happens in Hollywood.

As my favourite Starcraft2 commentator, Huskystarcraft, would say... I'll see you guys... Next time.

c",) - jeumerc

No comments: