Thursday, November 23, 2006

Home Sweet Home

There is nothing sweeter than home. It was not in my daily plan to come home. I went to work as usual but our shuttle to Laguna left me. Everyday the shuttle leaves at 7:10am but every thursday the shuttle departs earlier at exactly 6:50am to avoid getting a violation. I blame it all to the number coding scheme here in the Metro Manila.

What to do? I went home to Tanay, Rizal. I haven't been home since last month and it was nice going back home. I went home to research about my curiousity with earning at the internet.

When I got home, I opened my computer and downloaded a software from www.limewire.com to get an e-book guide in online marketing. I got what I wanted but still It wasn't enough. I still wanted more.

I finally got my adsense reply and I am going to set it up tomorrow. I am learning to earn at the internet, I think this is the best opportunity for me to earn extra bucks since business in the Philippines is still slow. I know with the right tool, I will able to achieve financial freedom which is my goal.

I have to go back to Manila. My girlfriend doesn't know that I am at Tanay. She knows I am at the Wartsila Office, hehehe! Got to go!!!

Quote for the day that I texted to my friend Bobby yesterday because He and Xian has some issues to settle and I am acting as their peacekeeper.
"Pride!!! its a scary SHIT!"

No comments: