Wednesday, November 22, 2006

My Australian Dream



This is my dream. I wanted to migrate to Australia for a better chance in life. I have seek the help of Mr. Jose Respall(www.respall.com) to guide to in my skilled migration. Right now, I have submitted my Comprehensive Demonstration Report (CDR) and I am waiting for the favorable response from IEAust. It will take a huge amount of money but I know this is for the best.

Of course I would'nt want to live my country. I have a good paying job and I have my friends here and my loved ones. I just thought I wanted to try Australia and earn 10 times what I am earning here in the Philippines.

Things I did :

I facilitated the smoke emission testing of our plant in Cabuyao, Laguna.

Surf the internet for making money online. I was interested in these three websites namely: www.ultimatewealthpackage.com www.therichjerk.com www.forexenterprise.com. I read their forums but it seems you can get their ebooks for free at www.limewire.com rather than pay USD 50 for it.

No comments: