Friday, November 24, 2006

T.G.I.Friday!!!!

I love fridays. Why? Its the day before the weekends. Its also the day where I get to watch PBA and Bubblegang. I could stay up late and not worry about office the next day.

What I did Yesterday:
I sort of went home yesterday and went back to QC in the evening. I drove my girlfriend to Norzagaray, Bulacan to visit our Boy Bondat Buy 1 take 1 burger business. I drove again back to QC at around 1am. I was really tired, but it was worth it.

Funny Story:
My girlfriend was in Makati to go to the bank with his brother Ace. After going to the bank, she drove back to QC but she got confused with the roads. She ended up in the Sky way where the first exit is kilometers away in Bicutan, Taguig. She have to pay the toll fee for using the skyway and another toll fee for using the SLEX. I told myself, she just have to take the U-turn at the next street but she ended up in the longest and expensive U-turn she will never forget.

Another Funny Story:
Last night when we got home from Norzagaray, we were all so tired. We opened the door to our condo but realized it was chained inside. We cannot unlock it outside it must be unlocked inside. My GF's sister May Rio is sleeping inside the bedroom. We keep on calling her name, knocking hard at the door and pushing the doorbell for the nth time, but she still was sleeping like a baby. The door was partially open so we tried to throw things at the bedroom to wake her up but still no luck. Alas! I must do something to lay our weary bodies on our beds. I took out my cellphone with a retractable cord attached to my pants as sort of protection for cellphone snatchers (genius huh!). I used my Mcgyver skills to attach the end of the cord at the chain and used the top of door as a pulley. I closed the door the and, POOF!!! It became coco crunch!!! (just kidding hehehe!) I have unlocked it. And confronted the criminal sister for locking us up. Cheers!!!!



Watch Out!
Subic Bay! Pretty nice huh!



I will be at Wartsila Subic on Monday upto Thursday. I will tell you my previous ghost story there next week.

No comments: