Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Journey Starts Here

Let me welcome all of you to my journey. This will be my official site pertaining to my day to day journal. I called this "Jeumerc: Keep on Walking". The name "Jeumerc" came from the italian pronounciation of my name J-mark. My sisters has named this to me since my elementary. The phrase "Keep on Walking" originally came from me but later stolen by a friend of mine and made profit out of it, his name was Johnnie Walker.
In my blog I will discussing to you all the exciting things that happened in my life. I will be sharing to the world my journey. I will be including all my favorite topics like sports, entertainment, filipino life, book reviews, comedy etc. This is my very first blog so I hope you enjoy it.
I also want to dedicate this blog to all my friends and family, to my one and only love Morning Grace Cruz. to God, of course and all of you who had shared my life.
This is the start of the journey how one Filipino Man can achieve one's goal.

No comments: