Monday, January 8, 2007

Alone... Restless


Yawn! I feel so restless. I slept at 3am this morning and have to wake up at 4am to go to work at Wartsila. Yawn!

Yesterday was very relaxing. We went to Exotica in Laguna to look at the obese snake named Samantha. It was a restaurant that serves Filipino exotic foods like salamander, sharks, frogs and other weird and exotic stuff.

The scenery was nice as we go back home after our snack at Exotica. I was with my brother-in-law, my sister and their two sons. Rocky, the older brother, suddenly farted inside the car. It stinks so bad that I called it radioactive fart. It also stinked so bad that Apa, the younger son, puked inside the car. Talk about gross nephews, hehehe. But I like them both a lot even though they are so gross.

I better get back to work. As a safety officer of the plant, I need to be alert. Fatigue and sleeplessness is one of the factor that contributes to safety. I already had an accident because of my restlessness. I should have not gone to work today. It is a waste if I didn't report to work. I will lose $20 if I didn't report today and its a big money for someone like me especially in a third world country.

No comments: