Tuesday, January 9, 2007

What the World Needs Now


Is love, sweet love! The world needs love right now. I remember how beautiful it is to be cuddled by someone you love. It is nice when you go home from work and to be greeted with kisses and enthusiasm by someone you dearly love. And that is my reason why I go home to our apartment everyday from work, enduring the 2 hour trips from Laguna to Quezon City by riding the shuttle from Laguna to Makati and riding the Metro Rail Transit(MRT) from Makati to the FX terminal, then riding the FX taxi from the MRT to Road 20 then crossing the busy street of Mindanao Ave. with no stop lights or pedestrian lane. What a sacrifice? I could die from accident, muggers, terrorists or hit and runs. I could have just rented a nearby apartment at Cabuyao, Laguna for only 2000 pesos a month, but I did not. It is love that drives me to this sacrifices that allows me to continue what I am doing. I really am happy and fulfilled, knowing that when I get home, I have a beautiful girlfriend waiting for me.

No comments: