Monday, January 29, 2007

Keeping A Distance from Girlfriend


I am trying a new method to make our relationship last longer. I am keeping distance with my girlfriend. I like to keep a distance from her from time to time so we will be missing each other more often. It is hard to do it since she was used to be always with me. I am training her to be away with me from time to time so that when I go to Australia, she would not miss me so much. I do love her but sacrifices have to be made in order to maintain our wonderful relationship.


I do think it is working. At first, she was angry at me for leaving her but when we see each other again after several days, she missed me so much. There is so much fun in it and I am able to do the things that I enjoy, ALONE.


My Australia dream is getting nearer, I just need funds to pay the necessary fees. I am sure that my life will be much greater there and I will be able to help a lot of people working there than staying here at the Philippines. There is so much Politics and Poverty here, I love my country and I have not given up on it.


No comments: