Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Holidays are Over




Its January and the Christmas Holidays are over now. Let me give you a recap of what I did this season.

I spent Christmas at our house in Tanay, Rizal. We went to Church with my sisters, nephews and brother-in-law before our christmas Dinner. Technology has been used in our church because the priest used Projectors in order for people outside the church to see and hear the word of God. During the Mass, it was nice to reminisce the old days where I served God as a Knight of the Altar and I always completed the Misa de Gallo. After the Mass and Christmas dinner we exchanged gifts and I got my usual polo shirt, shaving cream, and T-shirt. The kids loved their toys and it was nice to hear people appreciating each other gifts. After the gift giving, my friends texted me so we could meet for a night of beer until morning. I got out with baby white (my car) and fetched each one of them from their home. I started with Bobby then Lucky, then Erik, then Tonio, Allan and Xian (he was already asleep so I just did'nt want to wake him up. We bought Colt 45's and some junk food and ice then we went to our favorite spot in the Lake View in Pililla, Rizal. It was cold but the beer and jackets made us warm. The jokes and conversations was nice. It was the greatest and happiest times in our lives where we just talked non-sense and forget our problems. We all went home drunk and I could still drive, thank God nothing bad happened.

The Christmas Morning came and I woke up with a hang-over because I was drunk that night. My God sons and daughters came to our house to get their Christmas Money (100 pesos each) but I was too drunk to give it to them. I did not wake up for them, so instead my older sisters just take the money out of my pocket and gives it to them. I was such a scrooge, sleeping at Christmas Day. After I woke up I took off to go to Bulacan so I could see my girlfriend. I also gave christmas money to her siblings and to her Mom who is suffering from rheumatism at the back. I slept at their house before I went to Quezon city to prepare for my subic Trip with her.

The Subic trip was my itenerary. I have work there and I was facilitating the Wartsila Land And Sea Academy construction. I also did my safety inspection and I got the Lease contract. I did all my work there and it seems like a vacation for both of us. My girlfriend stayed at Legenda Hotel which was a Christmas gift from someone close to me. We were also treated to a dinner for two at the Seafood by the Bay restaurant. It was nice to be there with your girlfriend.

We went home to Tanay from Subic and we stopped over to Bocaue, Bulacan to get some fireworks as a tradition during New Year. It was our custom to celebrate the New Year with loud bangs from Judas Belt and some nice lights from the pyrotechnics that we bought. It will ward off the evil spirits and bring light to wealth and happiness. Every year filipinos do that and every year some casulaties happen because of the Dangers of exploding firecrackers.

I did not celebrate New Year at our house. My girlfriend and I went to their house in Bulacan to celebrate New Year. It was so loud because Bulacan is the center of fireworks making. We also had our New Year dinner and went to sleep afterwards. After New Year we went home to Quezon City to prepare for work the other day.

No comments: